Monday, January 17, 2011

Thought I'd squeeze in a post before i go hardcore with my lit play.
I was thinking just now of how in pri sch i always dreamed of having a bigbig sweet 16th bash.
Sentosa (yeah no kidding), partying, dancing to kewl music, etc.
And i was like hahaha so far away.
THEN I REALISED.
NEXT YEAR, IM GONNA BE 16.
SIXTEEN.
and like !@#$%^&*( seriously?!
Hahahah rly time to get my life on track.
Have to stop 得过且过ing, start working hard.
Starting with my lit play.
Pooey.
Oh but i have to blog about sleepover with amanda :D
Too much awesomeness to not do so.
Well met her on saturday, went to church and for cell heheheh yey.
Rly love megalife :)
Yeah then went back, had the best time pranking people.
Tessa especially wahahah.
Yeah watched chuck (dammit deborah no chuck for you now!!!) on funshion till like 2.
Went for CIP @ Novena square, very meaningful haha.
So inspired by how the organisers do it non profit.
Theyre like what, 4 years older than me and theyre so passionate about their cause.
Kewl 8)
Yep then went home.
Started the sunday cooking tradition with pasta salad (:
It was guuuuuud.
Haha yep thats about it.
sch was so boring.
i got burnt by the western food's display glass panel :(
AND NOW I WILL ABRUPTLY END.

No comments: