Sunday, January 17, 2010

Not in the best of moods.

Yep.
Really moody >(
I planned to get up, eat breakfast, study.
However,
i got up,
ate breakfast,
and found that the stupid virus ate my laptop again -.-
Idiotic.
But my dad fixed it.
Gimp and itunes deleted,
AGAIN.
Reinstalling now,
takes damn long.
):
And i cant study,
coz i cant work w/o music.
SIGH.
Anw, second reason why im moody.
I read chinyees blog.
Then the emotions from evaluation hit.
Like during evaluation i was guilty and nervous la, obv -.-
But after i read her post,
i really, truly thought about it.
Are we ready.
Will we be good seniors?
Will we uphold dhscoy's standard?
Im scared.
Really.
Our seniors did such a great job,
Making us love guides ttm and allowing us to bond as a patrol.
thank you Michelle, Joylynn, Zhiyi, Shuhui for everything, really.
I just hope we'll be able to do the same for our juniors.
Support our seniors, teach our juniors.
We can do it.
Charlene, tessa, tsepuay, wenlin, zephania,
and the rest of the 43rd jie.
Jiayou! :D
We'll pia together,
Tighten the bonds between us.
Love:)

No comments: