Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Just for laughs :D

Bloody idiotic (:




!DEBORAHHH LONER. says:

*(Y)
Nicholas says:
*May I know what is (Y)?
Nicholas says:
*I have come to the conclusion that conversing in proper English is of great enjoyment and fun.
Nicholas says:
*Therefore, I will be speaking in proper English and it will take effect on 24th November 2009 at approximately 8:37pm GMT+08:00
!DEBORAHHH LONER. says:
*(Y) is a small picture of a thumb pointing up, which is commonly used to express the emotions of agreement and praise on the Instant Messaging program Windows Live Messanger.
!DEBORAHHH LONER. says:
*You will be an excellent Language Arts student next year, Nicholas.
Nicholas says:
*I highly suggest you redefine your spelling of my name, young lady.
!DEBORAHHH LONER. says:
*What is wrong with my spelling young master?
Nicholas says:
*Oh! I must exclaim loudly that you have called me young master! I suggest a better revision of the term you use to address me. That would be highly appreciated.
!DEBORAHHH LONER. says:
*I believe you should go and jump off a cliff, preferably more than 100 feet high.
!DEBORAHHH LONER. says:
*It would be for the better of our planet Earth.
Nicholas says:
*Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.
!DEBORAHHH LONER. says:
*I see a particularly nauseating picture to the top left corner of my computer screen.
!DEBORAHHH LONER. says:
*Ah, it's gone now.
Nicholas says:
*May I ask of you to be more appropriate with your language, perhaps not suggesting about others in a negative way?
!DEBORAHHH LONER. says:
*No, you most certainly man not.
Nicholas says:
*May*
!DEBORAHHH LONER. says:
*Yes, thank you.
!DEBORAHHH LONER. says:
*This is bloody idiotic.
Nicholas says:
*!
Nicholas says:
*The sole exclamation mark in my previous statement is used to express my disagreement in your comment. Such strong language will NOT be tolerated. I repeat, such strong language will not be tolerated.
!DEBORAHHH LONER. says:
*My apologies.
!DEBORAHHH LONER. says:
*What i meant to say was this manner of speaking is extremely stupid.
Nicholas says:
*Apology accepted. You may however, choose to attempt conversation with me in your own "slang" although that is not suggested. I will try to my upper limit to understand what you are talking about and reply.

No comments: