Monday, September 07, 2009

Headlines,

Hee,
havemt quizzed in one billion years.
anything to get away from chinese-ing \m/
Taken from nats fb ( i think:} )

-

If you go away
[ have a nice life ]

I don't understand
[ why people can be so different ]

I love it when
[ im contented ]

My ex is
[ non existent ]

When I woke up today
[ i couldnt go back to sleep -.- ]

I get annoyed when
[ people make me uncontented ]

If I won the lottery
[ CAMERA :D ]

People would say I am
[ totally and completely retarded (: ]

My job is
[ to go to school and eventually die. ]

When it comes to religion
[ GOD IS MY KING :D ]

Sometimes I wish
[ i could be perfect. ]

I don't need
[ you. ]

I would give anything to see
[ an angel ]



No comments: