Friday, June 12, 2009

mufufutofu.
stolen from jo's blog
im on the phone with zeph wheeee.

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THAT?
because i am. ask God.

I JUST REALIZED NOW THAT I LOVE YOU
thats nice.


LEAVE HIM ALREADY! YOU'LL BE MUCH MORE HAPPY WITH ME.
leave who weirdo?

COME ON. SMILE. YOU'RE CUTE WHEN YOU DO!
im not a barbie, tyvm.

PLEASE DO MY MATH HOMEWORK TOO!
sure, if you tell me how cos i wasnt paying attn-.-

I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU.
now show your appreciation through eternal servitude.

and chace;D

WHY DOES MONDAY COME BEFORE TUESDAY?
because God made it like thattt.

I HAVE TWO TICKETS TO THE LINKIN PARK CONCERT. WANNA COME WITH ME?
no.

ew linkin park.

YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST SPECIAL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW THAT?
see: eternal servitude&chacce crawford.
latest obsession muahaha~

I THINK I'M FALLING FOR YOU..
look up.

I CAN'T SMILE WITHOUT YOU.
happy sad life then.


THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, BUT YOU JUST AREN'T "HER".
and youre not chace.


WHATS YOUR MOBILE NUMBER?
mummy said i cant give my numbers to strangers


CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE?
no you may not.

chace may.

MAY I ESCORT YOU?
look up.


DO YOU STILL LOVE HIM TILL NOW?
yes i still love chace.


YOU WERE EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING THAT I EVER WANTED.
and chace is everything, everything that i ever wanted.

okay maybe not.

WHEN WILL I GET UR SWEET EYES?
when you gouge out my eyeballs and sprinkle them with sugar.

How bout never?

"WHOS"
_____________________________

Who are you thinking about now?
chace.

and chace pwns ed, jo.

Who did you last talk to on the phone?
zeph,

i just put down the phone after 1+ hours.

Whose house did you last go to?
umm. Zephanias?


Whose birthday is next?
idkkk.

okay louis' according to class blog.

Who was the LAST person you loved?
mr nonexistent:D


WHAT's
__________________
What was the last thing you ate?
um. Yogurt?


What was the last thing you drank?
My mums oolong tea-.-

What is the closest item near you that is blue?
my fbts.

ZOMG JO!

What instant messaging service do you use?
msn(:

What is your favorite color?
pinkredblack?


What is your favorite website?
idkkk.


What is your favorite shoe brand?
ripples!

What song are you currently hearing?
none, surprisingly.

i couldnt be bothered to open itunes.

_____________________________
Where do you sleep?
in my bed.

where its getting increasingly hot thanks to global warming.

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
hangten.


WHEN's
____________________

When is your birthday?
twentythirdmarchninetyninetysix.

id be surprised if you managed to read that.

When did you last burn a candle?
idkkk

When did you last see your dad?
like 15min ago?


WHY's
_____________________

Why do you look forward going to school?
i dont.


okays.
jo your answers are super entertaining.
and chace pwns~
:D

No comments: