Sunday, May 03, 2009

:D
i feel like spreeing
i shall study at 10:30
meanwhile,

-Girlish--
[x] I like at least one shade of pink
[ ] I don't like being messy
[ ] My belongings are organized
[x] I don't like rock music
[ ] I like wearing accessories
[x] Bright colors amaze me
[ ] I hate black
[ ] I go to the salon once a week
[ ] I comb my hair almost all the time
[x] I bring my phone with me everywhere
TOTAL: 4

--Boyish--
[ ] I like wearing baggy pants
[ ] I play video games
[ ] I like Akon
[ ] I like wearing jackets with hoods
[x] I'm too lazy to do chores
[ ] I don't like shopping unless it's for me
[x] I like to go bungee jumping
[ ] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes
[ ] I like being sweaty
[ ] I always wear perfume {urgh stockton.}
TOTAL: 2

--Nerdy--
[ ] I always carry a pen in my purse or pocket
[x] I enjoy studying - when i have CTs {ie now}, yes, it proves im not slacking.
[ ] I wear glasses
[ ] I'm a straight-A student
[x] I've never skipped any class in my whole life
[ ] I like my shirt tucked in
[x] One of my favorite subject is science
[ ] I like reading mystery books
[ ] My assignments are passed up on time
TOTAL: 3

--Emo--
[ ] I am crazy about the color black
[ ] I sit at the corner
[x] One side of my hair is covering one of my eyes
[ ] I like metal/Rock music
[ ] I have a lot of problems in my life
[ ] I don't talk much
[ ] I don't have that many friends
[ ] I barely have fun
[ ] I barely go out with my folks or friends
TOTAL: 3

--Childish--
[ ] I love to stare at the ceiling for ten minutes
[x] I sleep with a stuff toy/pillow
[x] I watch cartoons
[x] I love to invent words only i understand {like momo:D}
[ ] I sleep with a night light
[ ] My parents are the ones who choose my outfit
[ ] I'm scared of roller coasters
[ ] I like being with my family relatives
[ ] I take bubble baths
[x] I like Spongebob

TOTAL: 4

I'm childish & girlish-.-

1. What was the highlight of your week?
the 4days of no school:D

2. Whose car were you in last?
dunnoo


3. When is the next time you will kiss someone?
farfar in the future(:

4. What color shirt are you wearing?
black

5. How long is your hair?
long enough.

6. Are you good looking?
-.-


7. Last movie you watched?
wild child on the internett.


8. Who were you with?
in my room hugging bigpooh.


9. Last thing you ate?
takaenoi

dunno how to spell lah

10. Last thing you drank?
guava juicee

11. When was the last time you had your heart broken?
like never?

12. Who came over last?
Beatriz:D

13. Are you happy right now?
sort of

14. What did you say last?
dont knoww


15. Where is your phone?
infront of me

16. What color are your eyes?
black or brown or whatever.


17. Are you left-handed?
nopee


18. Spell your name without vowels:
dbrh

19. Do you have any pets?
nopeeD:

20. Favorite Vacation?
switzerlanddd<3

21. What do you dislike currently?
some people.


22. What are you listening to?
the fan-.-

so bloody hot.

23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
the ability to pump.

24. What is your favorite scent?
shocolateeee

25. Who makes you happiest?
fooooooooood.

and retarding.

26. What were you doing at midnight last night?
studying.

so hardworking hor.

27. When is your birthday?
look at the damn profile

28. Who has the same phone as you?
dunnoo


29. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
lastlast sunday i think

30. Do you read your horoscope?
now not that often le.


31. Where was the last place you bought something?
the church vending machine.


32. How do you feel about your hair right now?
can i cut it?

33. Do you bite your nails?
its impossible to do that with braces.


34. Do you have any expensive jewelery?
um my name in gold?

35. Do you want to get married?
yess.

blame twilight

36. Myspace or facebook?
facebooooook.


37. How fast have you driven a car?
-100km/h.

38. Have you ever smoked?
noo.

39. What was or is your favorite subject in school?
dunnooo

40. Do you have Verizon?
nopee


41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for?
the shitretard kind.
find me one:D


42. Do you have any hidden talents?
i dont even have nonhidden ones-.-

43. Favorite Song?
dunno


44. Do you like to sing at all?
depends.

but i cant sing for shit tyvm

45. Dream Job?
LAWYERR.


46. Where does most of your family live?
singapore-.-

47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
older sis:D


48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
not at freaking all.

49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
whos the person who smsed me?


50. Do you drink?
-.-

51. Know any other languages?
chineseee.

52. Ever write a coded message?
wu liao ah


53. Have you ever been IN a wedding?
nopee


54. Do you have any children?
no

55. Did you take a nap today?
ITS 10:18 FCOL

56. Who has the same birthday as you?
dunnoo

57. Ever met anyone famous before?
cant rmb

58. Do you want to be famous one day?
nopee


59. Any Pet Peeves?
yess

60. Are you multitasking right now?
im looking at the computer screen and typing,

GASP-.-

61. Do you like Britney Spears?
okayokay.

62. What is your least favorite chore?
i dont chore(:


63. Last place you drove your car?
buy me a car then ill tell you.

64. Ever been out of the country?
you say leh

65. Where were you born?
gleneagles

66. Could you handle being in the military?
no freaking way.


67. What is your average cell phone bill?
dunnoo

68. Who are you thinking about right now?

lalala this quiz is freaking long.

69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?
not too long ago i guesss

70. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
heh.

71. Are your toes always painted?
no.

72. How many piercings do you have?
ears


73. What are you doing today?
study.

ds.
comp.
study more.
pump.

74. Have you ever been gambling?

CNY-.-

75. When is the last time you updated your page?
??

76. Do you like rollercoasters?
YESSS

77. Have you ever been to disneyland or world?
um when i was 3-.-

78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
yess.

79. Last thing you cooked?
dontknow

80. How's the weather?
killing me.

81. Do you e-mail?
nope.

82. What's the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
dunnoo

83. Last time you were sick?
v long ago.
hfmd?

84. What states have you lived in?
-.-

85. Do you wish you could move?
yess sort of

86. What’s your blood type?
a+

87. What is your dream car?
red convertible.

88. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have?
nopee.

89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
heaven.

90. Are you happy with your life?
depends.

YES THE DAMN THING IS OVER.

No comments: