Tuesday, April 22, 2008

so long nvr post le
cos i kepp looking for nice clock and calendarr(:
finally found it
so can post again
tml going science centre
photo taking day too
so many things happening tml


wth
exam in less than 3 wks
im still not in study mode.
HOW DO YOU GET INTO STUDY MODE???
and pls dun give me some shit ans like
"disipline yrself" or
"must be hardworking",
cos if i could do anyhthing like that,
1) i wouldnt be wasting my time on blogging, ild be studying.
2)i wouldnt be fretting like hell abt exams.
GAHHHHHHHHH
dont careee
but must careeee
dieeeee
eeeeee.
i like eeeees.
theyre nice to typeeeeee.
seeeeeee?
alot of things end with eeeees.
i like eees.
walau
i DO NOT understand adults.
they say one thing
then deny it.


(last fri)
Mr A_G:
I do not want to see you in ankle socks, gives some idiotic lecture.
AND THEN HE CONFISCATES MY SOCKS.
(Yesterday)
Mr A_G:
I did not say you cannot wear ankle socks, gives same lecture.
If you want to wear, GO AHEAD.

If can wear then why you confiscate my socks?
make me waste money buy new socks.
sue you laaa.
Idiotic.
AND I DID NOT SAY WHO Mr A_G is.
SO YOU CANT SUE ME BACK.
OR SCOLD ME,
OR EXPELL ME,
OR PUNISH ME,
OR I'LL SUE YOU MOREE.
:D

elysia got scolded for nth todayyy.
so unfair.

not even her fault lehz
he nvr say cannot spread what
idioticcc
MORAL???
ADULTS ARE WEIRDDD.

RAINBOW POST(:

No comments: